Migrating / Repotting
After a bug has been discovered in the old contracts, Genesis.sol and 512Print.sol need to be repotted(/migrated) from the old contracts to a new one.
Migrating NFTs is a common way to allow to correct bugs or giving upgrades to contracts. It does not modify your token itself and mostly allows to bring it in a new, better contract.
Because the mistake is mine, as to not have the cost of the migration put on owners, the process goes as follow.
- First you will need to approve the migration, for each variety you own. These approval transactions will be refunded.
- Then I, @dievardump, will launch the migration process in bulk.
- Your current tokens will be sent to the new contract where they will be locked forever
- In exchange, for each token, the new contract will create the exact same tokenId, with the exact same seed and name (if valid) and send it to your wallet
1 - Migration Approval
Here you can approve the migration, for each Variety you own.
Please note that:
- Since names are uniques, token naming will be restricted during 3 days in the new contract. This to ensure that people have time to migrate their current token with custom name, without someone getting migrated faster and "stealing" it.
- Token custom names need to be valid (you can check a name validity here), else your token will be migrated but without custom name!
2 - Current queue
Here is a list of all migrations that have been appproved and for which I still need to launch the migration process in the contract.
I will try to be efficient and group migration calls to migrate around 30 to 40 seedlings at the same time.
Genesis queue is empty right now.
512Print queue is empty right now.